-Caveat Lector-

Ahem Andrew....

 I think your anxiety threshold is getting too stretched. May I suggest you
go to see Arnold Swarzeneggar in End of Days to build a bit of fear up.
LOL...Heck I think its obligatory to at least have something hair-raising to
worry about before Jan 1st or are all our Christmasses going to come at
once? (martial law, stockmarket crash, famine, electronic mind control,
holograms, reptoid invasions, concentration camps - wonder if those 200,000
guillotines delivered to Montana are going to be used too) haven't heard
anything about those lately but maybe Watcher has the latest on them.Big
site need to spend a bit of time but meanwhile -
 http://www.mt.net/~watcher/

(Pete you may like to pick this site clean of angel/human hybrid info too)

The mating of human beings with angels resulted in hybrid creatures, evil
spirits with human bodies. The human \ angel hybrids began to corrupt and
destroy the human race, resulting in the Deluge, "the end of all flesh"
except Noah and his family.

The Bible uses other names to describe these degraded fallen angels and
their descendents in addition to the word Nephilim, they are. . . .

Rephaim - from the root rapha = spirits, shades Gen. 14:5

Anakim - race of giants Num. 13:33 descendents of Nephilim

Emim - the proud deserters, terrors, race of giants Gen. 14:5

Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things Gen. 14:5

Zamzummims - the evil plotters, Deut. 2:20

Zophim - watchers, angels who descended Num. 23, distinct from "holy
watchers" aligned with God

Sepherim - the many. . . .

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/april30.html
There is ample evidence that the government is involved with
extraterrestrials. The involvement is global and the goings on don't merely
"seem" evil, they are. Any secretive military undertaking, ( for example,
"deadly force authorized" posted at Area 51), at taxpayer expense,
especially during non-wartime, can be characterized as sinister. There are
witnesses to confirm that Ufos are spotted near military installations all
over the world, that there are military bases hidden underground all over
the US, and that some people even hear a disturbing HUM in the southwestern
US that can only be attributed to some massive underground project in the
military bases of Nevada and New Mexico. What is your gut feeling about what
the govt. is trying to hide, why the need for massive security when the Cold
War is over?

Conspiracy Links

Behold a Pale Horse - Milton William Cooper - classic conspiracy, aliens,
NWO
William Cooper Harvest Trust
Mind Control, NWO Conspiracy Resources: Cooper on Real Audio
None Dare Call It Conspiracy - Gary J. Allen Big Brother IS Watching You!
Media Filter
a-Albionic Conspiracy Links (Masonic & New World Order)
Conspiracy Theory Land
Unabomber was a Mind Control Victim
Lobster: Journal of Conspiracy etc
Conspiracy Nation
What is the New World Order
Liberty = Freedom = Sovereign
Art Bell Radio Show
Radio Liberty
Mystery Babylon, Freemason Conspiracy Links
New World Order Information for Informed Decisions
New World Order
HAARP
Gonzo Conspiracy Links
Secret History of the US
None Dare Call It Conspiracy
Conspiracy Links
More New World Order
Sharky's New World Order Conspiracy page
The Eleventh Hour - Globalism
Team Infinity
Military Secrecy
New World Army
Black Ops Conspiracies
Patriot Trading Group
The Winds Conspiracy et. Articles
Safe-Trek Outfitters of Bozeman MT
Gun Control is Inevitable
Outcome Based Education
IaHUeH's Conspiracy Pages
Alternative 3
Anomolous Images and Files
Watcher's UFO and Alien Conspiracy Links