Forwarded from the A-albionic Research [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
  http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.htmlFrom: Ian Goddard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Amnesty on Fascism in Seattle
Date: Saturday, December 11, 1999 3:12 PM

FROM: http://www.amnesty.org/news/1999/25120399.htm

Amnesty International calls for an inquiry into police
actions at WTO talks in Seattle

Reports of widespread police abuses against non-violent
protesters and others during the World Trade Organization
talks last week in Seattle are deeply disturbing, Amnesty
International said today.

"The use of chemical sprays, restraint chairs and beatings
appear to violate international human rights standards,"
Amnesty International said.

The organization is calling for the establishment of an
independent commission of inquiry to fully and impartially
investigate the use of force by the police against the
demonstrators.

Allegations include:

the indiscriminate use of chemical agents such as pepper
spray and tear gas against non-violent protesters, unresisting
residents and bystanders. Some of whom were repeatedly sprayed
in the face at close range.

Reports also indicate that a barrage of other potentially
dangerous weapons including rubber bullets, wooden pellets
and "flashbang" grenades were used indiscriminately.

According to some sources, symptoms described by victims,
suggest that an unauthorized 'neurotoxic' chemical agent
may have been used.

Systematic cruel treatment used to coerce or punish violent
protesters for act of non-compliance such as refusing to give
their names in King County jail. One person was slammed against
a wall, beaten while lying on the floor and had his fingers
forced back with a pencil. In another case, guards squeezed
a man's nose, almost suffocating him, when he refused to give
out his name.

Also at King County jail, people were allegedly strapped into
four-point restraint chairs as punishment for non-violent
resistance or asking for their lawyers. In one case a man was
stripped naked before being strapped into the chair.

One woman was stripped naked by four woman guards, while a
male guard outside watched. She further had her arms and
legs folded behind her and was held down on the floor with
the full weight of two guards on top of her.

Amnesty International calls for an independent commission of
inquiry to be implemented, including examination by independent
experts of the symptoms reported by those exposed to chemical
agents and the reported use of force in the King County jail
and other detention centres. The results of these inquiries
should be made public at the earliest possible date.

Source: Amnesty International, International Secretariat,
1 Easton Street, WC1X 8DJ, London, United Kingdom

http://www.amnesty.org/news/1999/25120399.htm

FROM: Kirk James Murphy, M.D. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Neurotoxic Symptoms In Chemical Warfare Casualties At
> Seattle WTO Meeting        by kirk james murphy, MD
>      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10:04am Tue Dec 7 '99
>
>         Direct Action Network Medical Collective members
> provided first aid and other  care for thousands of
> casualties of chemical warfare during the Seattle WTO
> protests. Collective members identified a subset of
> casualties with  symptoms consistent  with exposure to
> neurotoxins which disrupt  acetylcholine irritant
> agents do not explain the symptoms.
>
>               The Direct Action Network Medical
> Collective was organized to provide first aid and
> other health services to activists and others
> (onlookers, media, residents, and anyone else
> requesting assistance) in Seattle for the WTO  meeting
> last week. The Collective members  provided care for
> literally hundreds of chemical warfare casualties on
> both  November 30 and December 1; hundreds more have
> requested information and treatment in subsequent
> days. As one may imagine, Collective members have
> acquired  extensive expertise in the recognition  and
> treatment of symptoms arising from exposure to pepper
> spray (OC) and "tear gases" (CS and CN).
>
>             Individuals exposed to chemical weapons in
> the late afternoon and evening of           December
> 1st at two locations downtown  blocks adjacent to Pike
> Place Market and   the Seattle neighborhood of Capitol
> Hill  evinced and reported a pattern of  symptoms
> which is inconsistent with the  pattern of symptoms
> which may be ascribed  to irritating agents. This
> "atypical"  pattern of symptoms includes the rapid
> onset of: mydriasis (pupillary dilation) with
> resultant impairment of visual acuity; tachycardia
> (rapid heart rate) with some palpitations; new-onset
> hypertension (high blood pressure) in one individual;
> nausea, vomiting, diarrhea (persisting for days after
> exposure); abrupt or immediate onset of menstruation
> (asynchronous with usual menstrual cycle); muscular
> fasciculation (twitches); muscular dyscoordination;
> lethargy, confusion, disorientation, diminished
> concentration, nocturnal hallucinations.
>
>          Moreover, some casualties reported an  abrupt
> experience of loss of muscular   tone and strength
> that sometimes (but not always) immediately preceded a
> loss of  consciousness; one observer of these
> affected individuals reported uncontrolled, spasmodic
> movements in  those affected.
>
>         Some individuals exposed in the Pike Place Market
> area reported that the  aforementioned symptoms came
> immediately  after exposure to a non-irritating agent
> which was did not cause pain, lacrimation, or burning
> on mucous  membranes.
>
>         At least one individual complaining of
> fasciculations and cognitive impairment   days after
> exposure reported resolution of both symptoms for a
> duration of   approximately five to six hours within
> twenty to thirty minutes after treatment with 10 mg of
> the specific antidote dicyclomine (Bentyl) - an
> anticholinergic  medication which crosses the
> [...]

GODDARD'S JOURNAL: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/journal.htm

  Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364