-Caveat Lector-

DRUDGE

LAWMAKERS SUGGEST AUDIT OF WHITE HOUSE PROPERTY BEFORE HILLARY MOVE

**Exclusive**

Several senior Republican lawmakers are privately expressing
concern that government property may disappear during First Lady
Hillary Rodham's move to New York, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"The White House is filled with our national treasures... I hope
they do not come up missing after all of this moving around!" one
ranking congressman explained over the weekend.

"How is Hillary planning to furnish that big house, when they've
always lived in publicly funded housing? I think we need to get
someone in there to audit the White House right now."

The congressman, who refused to be named for this report,
explains how other lawmakers have similar concerns about the
status of White House property.

"We've talked about raising this issue, but the leadership is
worried it would be in very poor taste... You just can't come out
and accuse the First Lady of robbery, for goodness sake.
Especially, a robbery that has not yet happened!"

Earlier this month Hillary Clinton indicated that she will soon
move out of the White House, into her new million-dollar home in
Chappaqua, New York.

"I may have to buy some things, but we are mostly trying to use
what we have," she told reporters at the White House last week.
"While I'm waiting, I'm trying to get everything ready. We are
pulling things out of storage to see what has to be covered and
fixed."

Mrs Clinton will be decorating and furnishing her own house for
the first time in 20 years.

White House officials declined to say precisely what the First
Family has in storage.

The congressman draws parallels to the situation in Israel last
October when Israeli police raided the home and office of former
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, seizing dozens of expensive
items -- boxes with gold, silver and expensive paintings -- they
suspected him of keeping illegally after he was voted out of
office. Both Netanyahu and his wife, Sara, were later questioned
about the items by fraud investigators.

"I'm not really concerned about the towels at the White House or
the bedding," said the lawmaker, "but there are priceless
treasures down there."

A Clinton family friend late on Sunday called the concerns
groundless and "hateful".

"Who in their right mind would ever accuse the First Lady of
stealing from the White House?... This is absolutely hateful!"

The Clinton friend says the First Family will furnish their new
house with private funds.

"The first lady is looking forward to the move and the experience
of decorating her new home," said the friend.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.