-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 1/6/00 2:36:55 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Got my vote.  I'm really not interested in reading a bunch of Bible quotes
>
>tossed around.  If I want some good old fashion Bible thumping, I'll call
>my
>
>brother.
>

>Kris can you hear me?
>

>Hilary

Yes, been, busy but I am on when i can.

 As many  long-sufferring compadres know, I am prone to err on doing nothing
and lettings ones own words either hang, redeem or at least get some inkling
of reasoning behind the time and energy expended. And we all bring something
to the table and we all learn from others views.

And as mikus29@hotmail so well decontstructed some of the post
>>     This part is where the the Prejudice is inserted into the Believers
>>consciousness.  THINK of these people as BAD.  THEY are not to be TRUSTED.
>>I don't believe that Christ, if HE was indeed real, and the SON of GOD,
>>would have condoned discrimination.  What ever happened to
>>Turn-The-Other-Cheek?

showed the depths of which religiousity is used by the conspiracy and is very
much linked with conspiracy theory. Remember a conspiracy theory doesn't need
to be true to be effective or to affect history and all of us.

Many people's belief in conspiracy is rooted in their religious thought.
There is much intrigue of religious bodies within our own history.

You have the false archtypical good and evil dualistic dogmatic debate that
is one of the mainstays of conspiratorial control.

Eagle1 wasn't MHO using scripture to proselytizing but to show from why he
speaks.I do endeavour to show the biases of his reasoning to strip away the
blind dogmatic shuffling.  I think it is important to deconstruct his views
in a public forum and stop running from the "devil" of dualism and to  begin
prosecuting traitors on earth.

MHO
OM

PS You can always delete.

The hardening of the sides has been going hot and heavy, lately. Let us
deconstruct the hatred and  strive for Peace on Earth and goodwill for all.

Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,
All My Relations.