-Cavet Lector-   <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>  -Cui Bono-

William Shannon wrote:

> In a message dated 1/10/00 9:04:13 PM Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Bill, your pathetic responses to posts can be quite irritating.  If you
>  are a teenager, forgive me; if you are an adult, please take some
>  remedial education courses on how to debate.  Or just read.  And then
>  come back in 20 years. I'm sure the internet will still be here. >>
>
> Ohhh that's rich!!!!
> Thanks for the LOL!
> Bill.

I am sorry CTRL list.  Bill has just written me off list to remind me
that personal attacks are not acceptable on CTRL.  I can't explain my
aberrant behaviour, except for the age-old excuse that once every month
I turn into a stark raving lunatic 'female dog'.

Most other times, I am nice.

Battle away about Religion!

And please don't kick me off the list Kris!  I'll just go back to my
Lurkdom Kingdom - I mean Queendom!

Kelly