From: "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Conspiracy Theory Research List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2000 11:57 PM
Subject: RE: [CTRL] Response To Eagle

Please keep the stupid proselytization off the list.

It is very nice and special that your bible-belief keeps you safe and warm.
MOST OF THE WORLD holds different beliefs, hence the "heathens" have been
systematically exploited and butchered from time to time by those of your
Xian faith.
Hypocrisy in the Nth degree.

CAN IT, OK? (it IS, I belive - OFF TOPIC.)
If you insist on making it topical, hold onto your holy Xian ass, cuz it's
gonna get flamed mightily.

thanks.

Dave Hartley
http://