</A> -Cui Bono?-

So this is a rather timely article.....the Icon I have of Jesus Christ
from a painting done during the Byzantine period.....

Now I had a friend who was a lawyer, who was jewish; we used to see who
could give each other the mojo first......one day I got him good and he
fell over the end of a chair....however, I showed him that little Icon
of Jesus holding the jewelled copy of the Rubyait.....and giving someone
the MOJO.

He only said "only you would notice that"....that was all......he had a
great sense of humor.

So they speak of the gold and treasures stolen from Herod......wonder if
that painting does not hold a few secrets.

I keep thinking of the jewelled copy of the Rubyait by Omar
Kayaam.......one of the three.....he  was he poet, who hooked up to the
politican candidate who hooked up to the assassins....the pact of the
three they called it.......they used hash to get what they wanted, to
send out programmed killers to do their evil deeds....so Hassan would be
put on throne.......update,  the news media, candidate for president,
and the assassins to pave the way for anyone who gets in his way.    And
drugs galore these days.....even Gore had trouble getting through the
poppy fields on way to OZ.

So what would Jesus - this man who had no earthly possessions of value -
no gold, no silver, no rings and things......why would someone paint him
giving someone the Mojo holding a jewelled copy of a book?   Covered
with rubies.

Well this Titanic went down with that jewelled copy of the
Rubyait.....it looked like the book in the picture painted during
Byzantine period.

Not too long ago, a Mafiaso was buried in a solid silver casket.....talk
about buried treasure and who says you can't take it with you......no
taxes on that one.

So, let us call the pyramids the Federal Reserve System and they have
all that gold stashed away......and when I look at that picture of Jesus
giving someone the Mojo and the Jewelled book.....I wonder who the
artist was.......someone like who was that guy with the sense of humor
who painted the Mona Lisa.....the I've got a secret smile?    What was
that guys name, he never finished anything he started but was a genius?

Remember Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs....working in diamond mines?
For whom did they work?   No wonder Prince Charming married into that
tribe.

So......where is Herods Gold....well I do know the bible carefully
records all its gold, just like the treasury department......and when
you add that up in American Money.......boy, I mean big money.

The English like to bury their money and gold in water, always
did.....and remember Mel Fischer's ship off Key West bringing up all
that gold....first ship sank dy before the "big haul"...two ships, they
were partners (was that Luke 5 or 8)  so Angela Fischer and her handsome
husband died, and later the Navy Department loosed a missile on Mel's
second ship.......but he brought up the gold.......

Ever hear of the Rockefellers art collections.....lots of pornography
and stolen art I understand......

But this pearl of great price....what was that....

It is strange one man stands out in my mind, who saved something so
priceless from the Communists and returned it to the museum from which
it was stolen....

Tlhe Spear of Phineas - which was also carried by Charlemagne,  and
throughout history this Spear traveled with the speed of light until it
became known as the Spear of Longinus.....the Spear which pierced the
side of Christ.....Hitler held this spear and felt its
power.......George Patton knew its power and knew that if held in the
wrong hands, it could destroy the world and he alone took this spear
which he preferred to all the gold that was stolen, and returned
it.......he also knew the power of the spear would backfire upon those
who used it for evil......check out NATO....and the Balkans......these
men with such power?

So what happened to the gold; well we all know really who got the
gold......but they may have power with this gold, but to date,no
authority ....... for the Spear of Longinus is aimed towrds their hearts
ready to turn upon the enemy, no matter who launches it.

Herrods Gold?   Take a look at the picture of Christ giving someone the
mojo, and then wonder......

Colleen Jones, Chairman of the Board
*International Order of the Irish Mafia*
**DON'T TREAD ON ME YOU SOB**