</A> -Cui Bono?-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:53:52 -0800
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Robot-for-President] Re: [transhumantech] Re: New Technologies
    Imperil Humanity

From: "Franklin Wayne Poley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bill Joy is correct...up to a point. But consider that humankind is about to
take off into the Cosmos. The technologies he fears today will be child's
play compared to what will be used in a century or two or three. But those
technologies are a necessary part of having humankind "growing up" and
taking its place in the Cosmos.
FWP.