</A> -Cui Bono?-

This can't be true.  Who are you going to believe, some unknown Californian or The
Attorney General of the United States of America?

The Attorney General has approved methelyne chloride as safe for use on children.

Janet took time out from her busy day of reviewing classified Waco child snuff
films to pass along this helpful tip for young mothers:
                       Place your crying baby in a closet and cover it with
                       paint stripper.  The initial pain will quickly turn to
                       pleasure as the narcotic action of the methelyne
                       chloride quiets the baby.