IF

     If you can keep your head when all about you
     Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
     If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
     But make allowance for their doubting too,
     If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
     Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
     Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
     And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

     If you can dream - and not make dreams your master,
     If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
     If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
     And treat those two impostors just the same;
     If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
     Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
     Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
     And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

     If you can make one heap of all your winnings
     And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
     And lose, and start again at your beginnings
     And never breath a word about your loss;
     If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
     To serve your turn long after they are gone,
     And so hold on when is nothing in you
     Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

     If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
     Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
     If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
     If all men count with you, but none too much,
     If you can fill the unforgiving minute
     With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
     Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
     And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

     Rudyard Kipling
(Born December 30, 1865, Died January 18, 1936)

http://www.dvc.org.uk/JeffCooper/if.html

Image of Rudyard Kipling and his burial place, at:
http://www.findagrave.com/pictures/584.html

Complete Selection of Poems:
http://www.dvc.org.uk/JeffCooper/if.html
--

Thought I'd share this with you for your use
as a yardstick to measure the type of person

Bard

We are a Nation of the Rule of Law;
however, I, for one, will not be Ruled by the Lawless.

To All Elected Officials:
  "Stop stealing my earnings that you use to give to those whom you know will vote for
you."

There's not a dime bit of difference between a DemoRat and a RepubRat,
they're simply two wings of the same bird of prey which pecks at your
earnings while insidiously devouring your Freedom.

BUCHANAN-Reform
http://gopatgo2000.com/default.htm

Eternal Vigilance - The Price of Freedom!

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL