Jeez Nessie,

That stuff below is totally incoherent.- I saw no connection to what I
posted.

J2

> nessie wrote:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
> >
> >the USA and the Brits are covering for Iran and Syria who cooperated
>
> >with them in the Gulf War by staying out of it and thus preventing a Pan
> >Arab
>
> >coalition from defending Iraq.
>
> Iranians aren't Arabs.

But they are Muslims, and more importantly, they are a 500 pound gorilla.

> What's more, a Pan Arab coalition in the Gulf War
> was flat out impossible since the war was between two Arab states, Iraq
> and Kuwait,

That's very naive. Kuwait is an oil company town and Iraq is a full fledged
nation state. Kuwait is protected by the West because Big Oil buys Western
politicians to rent out their militaries on an as need basis. Big Oil did
not want to lose Kuait"s oil field to Sadam. Bush created a 'Golf of Tonkin'
incident to do away with the threat ( but not entirely ).

There was ALWAYS the danger of citizens of the varied states forcing their
respective governments into war to defend Islamic territory against the Great
Satan. No one really gave a shit about Kuwait but Bush and the oil companies.

Bush forced Israel to not retaliate if attacked. Can you imagine what deals
were made for Israel to goof around with its national security like that?
This was Sadam's best hope. This is why he lobbed those scuds into Israeli
cities. He hoped to provoke a retaliation. Once Israel joined in battle on
the West's side, the coalition would fall apart and the Arab/Moslem Sates
would have to defend Sadam.

This is not speculation. The US promised to upgrade Israel's high tech
hardware. It has since come out that if the Israeli decision to let the US
protect Israel under attack went bad...Israel was prepared to use nukes as
a last resort. This was an insane gamble by all involved. The world was put
at serious risk to protect Europe's, and Japan's oil based economies which
were supplied by that part of the world.

> both of whom, incidently, were created by Britain by fiat not
> long after WWI.

For Britain's and Holland's Royal owned Oil corporations.

> On the other hand, the Libyians almost certainly didn't do it.

It's no secret who did it. The info was public knowledge and was presented
in an old Frontline on PBS. I remember it as well as other sources.

Joshua2