June 2, 2000

***Clinton To Register Guns By Executive Order***

National registration of all firearms as well as national
registration (often called licensing) of owners of firearms
will begin no later than January 20, 2001.  It's not going to
happen because of a law Congress will pass, but because
of an executive order President Clinton will soon issue - the
action of one man.  He will most likely issue the executive
order just after the upcoming presidential election regardless
of who wins.

If you think my prediction is far-fetched, think again.
President Clinton and his supporters desperately want all
firearms and all owners of firearms in the U.S. to be
registered with the federal government.  They desperately
need national registration because, as we all know, what
they truly want is national confiscation of firearms.  National
confiscation of firearms happened in Mao's China, Stalin's
and Gorbachev's Soviet Union, Hitler's Germany, Pol Pot's
Cambodia, and Castro's Cuba.  Is Clinton's America next?

President Clinton and his supporters will continue to actively
push Congress for so-called "reasonable, common sense"
gun-control legislation. However, when President Clinton and his
supporters don't get what they want from Congress in the proper
constitutional legislative process, he will spit on the
Constitution by issuing an executive order to get what they want
anyway.  He's done it before and he'll do it again.

Don't take my word for it.  Take the Clinton administration's
word for it.  Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt said, "We've
switched the rules of the game. We're not trying to do anything
legislatively." [The Washington Times, June 14, 1999]  Since
President Clinton has grabbed millions of acres of  land in the
Midwest and West by issuing executive orders, why would he
hesitate to issue an executive order to grab millions of guns?

Secretary Babbitt warned us in June of 1999.  John Podesta,
President Clinton's chief of staff,  also warned us in November
of 1999.  "White House Chief of Staff John Podesta, frustrated
with the balky Republican Congress, thinks it's time for
President Clinton to show who's boss. How? Clinton plans a
series of executive orders and changes to federal rules that he
can sign in to law without first getting the OK from GOP
naysayers. Since it's Podesta's idea, aides have dubbed it
'Project Podesta.'  The namesake told our Kenneth T. Walsh:
'There's a pretty wide sweep of things we're looking to do, and
we're going to be very aggressive in pursuing it.'" [Paul Bedard,
U.S. News Online, November 1, 1999]

Paul Begala, as a senior adviser to President Clinton in 1998, gave
us a big hint when he said, "Stroke of the pen. Law of the Land.
Kinda cool." [The New York Times, July 5, 1998]

No, it's NOT cool!!!!

Legislation that will stop President Clinton in his tracks and
prevent future presidents from acting like kings is now pending in
the U.S. House and U.S.Senate.

Write your congressional delegation today, or get ready to hand
over your firearms tomorrow.

Click on http://www.executiveorders.org for an easy way to write
your congressional delegation and for extensive background
information about executive orders.

Kent Snyder
Liberty Study Committee
http://www.libertystudy.org

PS.  Please ask family and friends to help.

If you have a question or comment,
please mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED].

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL