[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Oh, so using that logic, western society is more moral than South
>  Pacific tribes, because western society developed the A-bomb and the
>  Pacific islanders did not...therefore, we were morally justified in
>  forceably evicting the residents of the Bikini atolls from their
>  centuries-old home so that we could use it for our nuclear tests...
>
>  Were the developers of Iron Age tools morally superior to their Stone
>  Age ancestors?  Were their Bronze Age decendents then morally superior
>  to themselves?

  It was terribly obvious what I meant about technology.  Either you're not
wired-up to understand plain English or you're deliberately saying
off-the-wall things for whatever reasons of your own (hey, I'm quick).
Either way, I'm out of the realm of substance in continuing this discussion
and on to only sharing personal opinions that I truly have not a shred of
evidence for.

  I'm sure that you'll retort that I never shared anything of substance to
begin with, so let me just save you one of your 7 per day posts/email address
and let the insult just hang there for you.

  If I find anything that resembles compelling evidence, even of a
circumstantial nature, I'll post it.  Other than that I'm finished.

Samantha

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL