Please send around the World

THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS

They sang a new song… from every tribe
and language and people and nation…
I heard the number of those who were sealed,
144,000 from all the tribes…

After this I looked and there before me was
a great multitude that no-one could count,
from every nation, tribe, people and language

Never again will they hunger,
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat upon them,
nor any scorching heat

I saw another mighty angel
coming down from heaven

He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow
above his head and his face was like the Sun

* * * * * * * * * * * *

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven:

 a woman clothed with the Sun, with the moon
under her feet and a crown of twelve stars
on her head

I heard a sound from heaven

like the roar of rushing waters…

The sound I heard

was like that of harpists…

and they sang a new song…

I saw an angel standing in the Sun,
who cried in a loud voice

"COME, GATHER TOGETHER"

I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth

I saw the Holy City, the New Jerusalem,

coming down out of heaven from God,

prepared as a bride beautifully dressed

for her husband

There will be no more death
or mourning or crying or pain, for the
old order of things has passed away

The Spirit and the Bride say, "COME!"

And let him who hears say, "COME!"

Whoever is thirsty,
let him come;
and whoever wishes,
let her take the free
 gift of the water of life

After this I looked and there before me
was a great multitude that no-one could count,
from every nation, tribe, people and language

COME, GATHER TOGETHER

www.world-action.com

World-Action & Rainbow Dream Vision
The Book of Revelations and the Native American RAINBOW DREAM VISION
both say the same thing.  First a small group of committed people will come together
around the world.  Soon they will be joined by a large multitude
and the world will change…   That time has come