You have fallen for a fallacy . At the time of columbus scholars new that
the world was a globe and knew how big it was. which is why they oppose
columbus as they said the gap between india and europe was too big to reach.
The fallacy that people thought the world was flat was put out at the end of
the last century in order to discredit the church and show that the church
was holding everyone in the dark age. Since the intellectual elite were
antichristian, this became the accepted view.

                                -------------

6) "I don't go so far as to think that the only good Indians are the
dead Indians, but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn't inquire
too closely into the case of the tenth."

Theodore Roosevelt, "The Winning of the West," 1896

Considerred racist today-the book gives an account of how the indians gave
as good as they got.
History has 3 sides...my side your side and the truth

                                -------------

7) "I do not consider Hitler to be as bad as he is depicted.  He is
showing an ability that is amazing and he seems to be gaining his
victories without much bloodshed."

Gandhi, 1940

Naziism contains much of Hinduism(including the swastica) and hence it is
quite natural  for ghandi to have been soft on Hitler. Also they had a
common enemy.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL