WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

Red Army: U.S. Won't Help Taiwan When We Attack
USDefense.com
Thursday, June 8, 2000
High-ranking Chinese army officers believe U.S. capabilities in response to
an invasion of Taiwan would be weak because any level of American casualties
would cause support to wane back home.
"We are not afraid of the United States or any other foreign forces, for we
are assured that we can win the war in the end," an unidentified Chinese
general told the Hong Kong Ta Kung Pao newspaper in mid-May.

He said that any U.S. intervention on behalf of Taiwan has "already been
taken into account in our military preparations."

"The question is how far can the U.S. go in its interference," he was quoted
as saying. "A slight increase in its casualties will lead to domestic
pressure that will prove too much for it to bear."

China has long been cultivating "strategic relationships" with Russia, the
general said. "We have other strategies to use in such a war, for example, a
China-Russia alliance is also a move that can touch the United States on its
sort spot."

Indeed, recent polls suggest that most Americans don't have the stomach to
defend either Taiwan or a host of other traditional U.S. allies, including
South Korea, should war break out. A poll commissioned by NewsMax.com said an
overwhelming majority of Americans - 69 percent - said the U.S. should not
aid Taiwan if attacked by China.

*******************
A vote for Bush or Gore is a vote to continue Clinton policies!
A vote for Buchanan is a vote to continue America!
Therefore a vote for Gore or Bush is a wasted vote for America!
Don't waste your vote!  Vote for Patrick Buchanan!

Today, candor compels us to admit that our vaunted two-party system is a
snare and a delusion, a fraud upon the nation. Our two parties have become
nothing but two wings of the same bird of prey...
Patrick Buchanan

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL