When I first read the Talmud, I was horrified and thought this cannot
be.   But thisi Mark 7 also makes me wonder, for at one time a printer
who published one of the first bibles (after the actual first published
bible, the "catholic" Guttengerg Bible) - after reading where Mark 7
contained an error resulting in this King James Bible being called The
Murderers Bible - and passage also in I Kings which was in error.   The
publisher of same paid dearly for the error, believe with nearly his
life.

But the first actual bible put to print, was the famous Guttenberg Bible
and I had opportunity to read this - an original - at one time, and it
was in German, but what did I expect.

Acts 19 in the bible is a very cryptic piece of literature....space of
time, space of time - Apollo, and book burning.  It is said Hitler had a
huge warehouse full of King James Bibles which had been confiscated and
were to be burned.  I do not believe this - but still wonder after all
Hitler when he took the standard wanted to restore the Hohenzollern's to
the throne.

I think the most important statement attributed to Jesus the Christ, was
"beware of those who say they are Jews and are not".   Zionists - are
these those who say they are Jews and are not?

Read the Koran a peaceful book; yet, in Saudi Arabia they just had
executions of pepole by bheading - like a Putin, is this how they intend
to keep control for it was Putin  who permitted the legs of little kids
to be amputated for Russins refused medical treatment in
Chechnya....after theft of all of Chechnya's natural resources like the
work of a Henry Kissinger - this was friendly remeinder that "the
iniquities of othe fathers will be visited upon the children"..and a
heart broken mother was forced to have her child in a wheelchair pose
for a picture as example of Putin the KGB Butcher?

How this country has worshped the oil companies and crucified the arab
nations, is a paradox uno itself - for for this small Zionist State, the
State of Israel, taking billions of dollars from his country, seems to
have a strangle hold on America for some reason, and this thing called
religion has nothing to do with it...it is gold, oil, and skip the wine
- they are stealing the natural resources.

Albright - returns mercy with murder in the Balkans where she was once
saved by the very people she returned to kill.   Who is this horrible
butcher really?   She was "naturalized" twice, or was she ever
naturalized in first place; then we had Henry Kissinger, who was
naturalized and still is a KGB agent.   Builderburgers - most peple
thought they were a Hamberger Joint thanks to this news media the real
enemy within in, bought and sold rather cheap.

Well in this country we still have the vote and it would seem to me that
only a Buchanan can save this country from ultimate destruction.

Slowly now that they have destroyed small dairy farmers, the big guys
have bought up the land and go into business.

Slowly the drug companies dominate in a manner whereby one would be
better off smoking a bag of pot than taking Ritilin or Prozac - drugs
patented for a purpose and now forced upon elementary school children -
and I saw this done years ago and did not realize what I was
witnessing....CFR entrance into our schools, mental health - ever know
how they grab there first - and using mentally retarded as experiments
in drug control    and now they use this in schools like Littleton -
good example there, maybe those kids this little Jewish Mafia - maybe
they studied the Talmud and we did not know of this....but legend has
Klebold's grandfather part of a Jewish Mafia which embraced murderers
and drug dealers.

So interesting item.   Beware of those who say they are Jews and are
not?   Things change, as a Godfather once said - and to think we have
let the Pope and Catholics take the rap for Murder Inc. when all he
time, they have taken control of our govrnment.

J. Edgar Hoover called this criminal element Communists.....the
Communist Time Table and this time table is based on this astrological
expose of the astrologer's mark of doom - and we are enterieng the time
frame again - where the Book of Daniel, and Job and Revelations are
being used to commit mass murder and planned murder of a President -
that is unless the "scientists" still hold a tight rein on this source
of premediated murder by prophecy and hired gun.

The King Must Die - Long LIve the King - or will there be a Queen in
waiting- Long live the Queen.

This time I am ready for them; when they got JFK they traumatized a good
part of this nation, and demoralized a good portion - but me, they just
made mad when I got onto the fact, that there is a man made master plan
for murder, using the stars and testaments as a guide.

The Archer took aim on November 22, 1963....and in June 1968 Jobs
Coffiin appear in the sky also known as Delphinius......and then we had
the White Rose - while RFK had quoted from Shakespeare when referring to
JFK....and when he die cut him out into little stars to people will look
into the night and not worship the garish sun.

Oh Shakespeare also wrote of the pound of flesh and of Shylock and
Hogarth, his prints are full of Illuminati exposure - and guess what -
from their work they all have one common link - they are masonic in
nature.

But Masons come in many different colors and in many different flags.
Chameleons all.....so is this Alfred (Lord) Tennyson's poem coming to
life - through the parliament of man the federation of the world?

Now who do you suppose would be the Gid over this Federation - could not
be a Kennedy, for they murdered nearly all of them - could it be the
likes of a cheap imitation lying in wait and do not forget the Jordanian
King - born February 5, 1962 - some astrologerws believe this man to be
the anti Christ in waiting - but there are aways plenty of those to go
about - but this man and his father, warned of dictatorship through
United Nations?

So All Kings are brohers and as they said, Franco is still dead, or is
he still dead - are these the walking dead we see now - clones of
Hitler, Stalin, Marx, Lenin - while Queen Victoria wept for Prince
Albert, she lost a Kingdom to Jack the Ripper, whom some say was Jewish
Slaughterman - and you know I believe that for he cam to us straight out
of the pages of the Od Testament.......yet dare to call this or any of
this conspiracy?

Awake thou that sleepeth and Christ will give you light....but will
there be another assassin waiting to pull the plug on America?

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy