In a message dated 00-07-15 11:28:30 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kris Millegan)
writes:

<< As, always, Caveat Lector!

 >>Daniel Sheehan is a shill. He is responsible for bankrupting CIA-Drug
 whistleblower cases. UFO paradigm change is BS from the"boys" to try a derail
 the true coming paradigm change — which is gonna blow the "boys" and their
 fake drug war out into the open. Transcend the BS! Exposure and jailtime for
 the traitors! Onwards to the utmost of futures.

 Om

Oh Come On, K.  Give us some meat and references.  My research shows that a
Reagan US federal judge fined the Christic Institute under Rule 11 of the
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for $1.2 million in the 1980s for bringing a
"frivolous lawsuit".  Daniel Sheehan is director of the Christic Institute.
He and the Christic Institute were victim's of a Reagan judge. The lawsuit
was not frivoulous - it was valid.  That is how Reagan-Bush judges get rid of
political lawsuits.

Rule 11 is precisely how the Reagan-Bush judges dismiss valid lawsuits. They
call a perfectly valid lawsuit - this one to expose the Iran-Contra drug deal
-
"legally frivolous" and impose legal costs under Rule 11.

THE CHRISTIC INSTITUTE AND ITS ATTORNEY DAN SHEEHAN WERE PROSECUTING A PROPER
LAWSUIT AGAINST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT ARMS FOR DRUGS DEALS, WHICH WAS IMPROPERLY
DISMISSED BY A REAGAN JUDGE UNDER RULE 11.

I too was "fined" by a Reagan judge under Rule 11 in a political lawsuit in
US Federal Court in 1989.  It turned out that that Federal judge had been in
Naval Intelligence! It also turned out that when we re-filed the case in the
courts of Canada, we won a $750 million default judgement against the
Government of Ontario.  Our lawsuit was more than valid - we only needed a
non-Rule 11 court.  The same with the Christic Institute and attorney Dan
Sheehan.
SOURCE: The Levesque Cases, by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd amazon.com

So much for the integrity of American courts.  I say protect the courageous
people from the fascist US courts, 85% of whose judges are Reagan-Bush
appointees, and sworn as a secret government to impose a political terror
against legitimate plaintiffs through Rule 11.

Stop slandering Dan Sheehan and other patriots through
ill-founded innuendo. Wake up to the utter depravity of Reagan-Bush judges.
Research the conspiracy of US Federal courts.

Alfred Webre, Vancouver, BC

_________
EcoNews Service - Alternative News: Ecology, Consciousness & Universe
Politics
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
USA       http://www.ecologynews.com/index2.html
CZECH   http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/