On Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:48:24 -0400 Aleisha Saba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Oscar or whatever your name is; here is some data on Knight Templars for
>your enlightment and without a doubt you knew exactly what I mant to
>say.

i can see this is a sensitive subject for you...

>Evidently you have no personal knowledge of these Knights and it is
>obvious you can claim no direct relationship to same.....an entire
>group, I speak of my family in particular - you want to prove your
>pedigree I will prove mine.

you reveal much more about your attitudes than your pedigree and you exhibit traits
that templar philosophy would find abhorrent...

blah..blah...

>My family kept careful family records ......and when in particular
>lines, these lines are already established - but the royal crown
>attached to the documents in my possession, have yet to be
>challenged.....unless you course you have a phoney signet ring with
>Royal Crown.

i asked you to clarify and you are jumping up with your sword and shield to deny
accusations that were never made....other than the idea that "important" people are
nicer people...

how decidedly non-hermetic of you...