-Caveat Lector-

Komrade Park:
I don't mean to sound uncaring by anything I write. Just that I suppose one
has to have a sense of humor these days, or try to, in order just to hold on
to that scrape of sanity.

I fully understand what you are talking about as to big business,
transnationals, the Elites, and so on. But what I don't see is how activists
actually expect to effect any change whatsoever. I mean, look at what they
are up against! A truly HUGE machine, that has been put in place from over
the centuries, down through the ages, up to today. They are ENTRENCHED, and
I don't see how they will back down. You speak of stockholders, but these
stockholders are the very People themselves (maybe even many on this list),
who already have a vested interest in capitalism. I cannot even envision
what would take the place of capitalism, should the activists ever really
win, except more laws for the "people", more politikal korrektness, more
infringement by the government in the people's lives. It seems that for
every crumb the "Elites" may toss to the masses, they make sure that crumb
is paid for over and over. And then, as long as the Sheeples have a vested
interest in things remaining the way they are, how is any real change ever
going to take place? Why, the very people conspiracy theorists look to, like
scientists, professors, etc., themselves have vested interests that things
remain the way they are, i.e. capitalism, and apparently the "democracy"
which cradles it.

This isn't to say the activists shouldn't try. But how can anyone possibly
expect those in positions of Power and Wealth to give up their power and
wealth, and by "those" I mean any person right now with a vested interest in
capitalism/democracy? Aside from "old money" and those born into it, aren't
most politicians today, like in the lower ranks, don't they come from your
average Amerikan family who is proud of them, who have theirs, and so is not
concerned about anyone else? I see it all around me every day. Isn't all
this just really a matter of plain old human nature, that is, to feel
superior once one gets "theirs", i.e. their house, their new cars, their
bank accounts?

I guess I'm a pessimist, a nihilist. But here we are in the year 2000, and
all we hear is politicians spouting the same old speeches of how things they
will give us Utopia if elected. The same speeches I've heard all my life,
really, and nothing has changed, but that my pockets are picked deeper.

Activists have to reach the Sheeple somehow right here in Amerika. You know
how you can go to Wendys or McDonalds and buy for your kids those idiotic
toy figures from movies that Hollywood gets kids hooked on as fads? I'd like
to see the Sheeples consciousness raised on this one. And I heard on WBAI, I
think, that in Sweden or Switzerland (?) it is against the Law for media to
promote things, advertise things, to children, like fads, clothes, toys,
etc. This made a lot of sense to me. Children are suspectible and don't know
their own minds. Stop the advertising altogether to children, and you have
your children's minds back. I'd like to see some action right here in
Amerika along these lines, like Amerika's mass consumerism, high taxes, the
sickness right here in Amerika. I don't see why I need to be worried about
other countries, when Amerika has problems right here. But then again, I can
see why the activists travel to other countries to lend a hand.

If there is an Impersonal Evil, and I've no doubt there is, it seems to me
the only real hope is Armeggedon as it is written in the Book of
Revelations. The Last Days. The End Times. But...maybe not.

No, I don't think you're picking on me, Komrade. I'm glad you've actually
got something to say. Not like the flippant remarks of some that I've read,
the ones who obviously have no consciousness about anything.

So, if you are serious about entities in the 4th dimension, one answer is
truly raising consciousness. I'm halfway ready to go join an Ashram or
something.

Too bad you're married. I was beginning to fall in love :) Musta been that
sex slave remark.
Justine
SIG HEIL!

<<< If you want anything worth while we have to dig for it.  What comes easy
is on the 6 o'clock news.  Dan Rather will tell you all you need to know.
Many people have a passing familarity with Plato and Aristotle, yet by
questioning them, we come to realize their grasp of Platonics or Aristatilan
logic is non-existent.  The same goes with many who plunge into Steiner or
Blvatsky.  One needs deep waders in these waters.  I, personally am not a
Steinerite and haven't owned a copy of Blvatsky in decades.  Yet if we
pretend to buy into the childishness of thread bare religions today we come
away dissatisfied.  In the past, up until the last two centuries, faith was
enough.  Not so today, we need to understand.  Understanding is possible but
it also requires perceptiveness of heart.  W.T. Stead (sp?) an American
philosopher remarked that the heart is just as perceptive an organ as the
eye or ear. (I think that many aboriginal cultures held to that).  By
cultivating our feeling nature, reverance, devotion, wonder we gradually
enliven our spiritual nature.  The (Borg) Ahrimanic (Satanic) forces wish
only for a strong will and an exaggerated intellectual development for
humanity. Development of the heart is brought to a standstill.
What is the world full of today? (At least in the halls of industry and
Government) Highly intelligent, strongly willed men and women who seem to be
somehow stunted in their development.  Maybe little or no compassion, no
ability to put themselves in the place of another.  Their desires are
unending (commericalism in the Western countries), they really like money
and power or just the power will do in a pinch.  These are our leaders
today.  These kinds of people, with their stunted moral forces and twisted
dry intellect come with all sorts of programs and reforms that flood or
schools, bring choas into our socal fabric.
If this sounds like the description of a sociopath...then what can I say?
Don't we have one or more in prominate government circles?
These are people with a great big hunk missing right out of their middle.
What is a demon?  I mean really, besides a little frompy thing ugly with bat
like wings?  They are beings without wholeness.  They are missing a part and
that is the heart. (I like that, kinda poetic!)
What kind of schemes do beings like this hatch up?  Schemes that look great
on paper and in corporate boardrooms but which in practice [pay attention
Justine] produce an IMPERSONAL EVIL.
Laws and rules that lead to improvishment, suffering to the masses and 'no
one is personally responsible!'  The 'buck' can go on forever.  Like the
Nazi desk murders, 'just doing their job, following orders!'
Who in congress or the senate (forget the excutive branch) is responsible
for anything any more?
Why are folks in the streets of Seattle, LA, or Prague?  Because of the
schemes these corporate types that are missing an essential part of their
supposedly human nature cook up and fost off on the rest of us and it is
working to our distinct disadvantage.
This is the first lesson of Stegmann/Steiner tried to get
across...impersonal evil is now the law of the land.
Please forgive me Justine, if I seem to be picking on you.  It is not
so...you have just asked some important questions.
Kris and all of the others who have posted on this list and have done
diligent work documenting a massive conspiricy that pushes in our face the
very fact that human destiny is in danger.  At least any destiny that I
could think that I would want to live with my wife and children.
The recognition of laws and rules that make for impersonal evil is our first
lesson.  Thank You D. E. Park
Sig Heil:)

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com