-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lewis flinn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 9:25 PM
Subject: The First Amendment, LAPD Style

     Please cover our story. Citizens Against Human
Experimentation is holding a rally on November 19, 2000 at The
Sacramento Convention Center. We are opposing involuntary human
experimentation conducted or sponsored by the U.S. Government.
Previously, C.A.H.E. has held rallies at the California State
Capitol building. On April 8, 2000, our rally had 7 speakers and
KXTV Channel 10 (ABC, Sacramento) took footage of the event. On
July 23, 2000, there were 6 speakers, including Pat Broudy (The
History Channel, "History Undercover: Declassified: Human
Experimentation") and Elmerine Allen Whitfield Bell ("The
Plutonium Files", a book by Eileen Welsome). KOVR TV Channel 13
(CBS, Sacramento) aired coverage of the rally on 7-23-00 on the
6:30pm News and the 11:00pm News. KMAX TV Channel 31 (UPN) also
aired coverage of the rally on "Good Day, Sacramento" at 7:30am
and on the 11:30am News on 7-24-00. Please visit our new, ground
breaking web site at www.cahe.org.

Jay Truman will speak on November 19. He was the involuntary
subject of a thyroid study by The Atomic Energy Commission
starting in 1964 and the author of www.downwinders.org. Also,
Diane Gorney will be speaking at The Convention Center. She was
the victim of chemical weapons testing by the U. S. Military as
an elementary school student in Minnesota and was featured in
"History Undercover: Declassified: Human Experimentation" by The
History Channel. Bernice Bennett and Yvonne Little Wolf, members
of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe will also be speaking. Indian
reservations in Northern Minnesota were bombarded with chemicals
in the 1960's during chemical warfare testing by the U.S.
Military. Other past victims of chemical, biological, and
radiation experimentation will also be speaking as well as
alleged victims who claim that experimentation has continued to
the present day.

The new rally will be held on Sunday, November 19, 2000 at The
Sacramento Convention Center (13th and K St., Rooms 202 and 203,
West Lobby) in Sacramento, California from 10 am until 5 pm. The
speakers will begin at 1 pm. Please attend this historic
occasion, we feel this is a national issue.

Thank you,

                     Citizens Against Human Experimentation
                     Tim Donoghue, President
                     372 Florin Rd., #151