-Caveat Lector-

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_btl/20001106_xcbtl_voter_frau.shtml

Voter fraud, again!

© 2000 WorldNetDaily.com

Stop the presses! I mean it. Stop the election!

Something is going on in Washington and California that will have
a great impact on tomorrow's election -- and it stinks to high
heaven.

Let me start by telling you how I found out about it.

A very good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, has a
long-time live-in housekeeper from Guatemala. The housekeeper has
a daughter who just turned 18. The immigration status of both
mother and daughter has been pending for years. Papers have been
filed with the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Hearings
have been held. But they are not citizens.

This is very important: The daughter has not registered to vote.

But, a few days ago, the 18-year-old got a very attractively
packaged "Dear friend" letter from Bill Clinton, paid for by the
California Democratic Party.

Here's what it said (on one side in Spanish and on the other side
in English): "While every election is important, the November 7th
election will determine our future for the next decade, and
beyond. The stakes are high for America's Latino families. And
California is the critical battleground.

"That's why I'm writing. We need your help to elect a Democratic
Congress.

"Despite our strong economy, many hard-working people still
struggle to make ends meet. Quality, affordable health care, a
world-class education, aging with dignity, and well-paid jobs are
part of the American dream -- rather than an American reality --
for too many people.

"Electing a Democratic Congress is essential for our 'Families
First' legislative agenda.

"Congratulations on your decision to register. Registering to
vote is a basic responsibility of citizenship that far too many
people ignore.

"Now that you are registered ...

"Can I count on you to vote Democratic on November 7th?

"Will you make an extra effort to elect Democrats to Congress --
and to your State Legislature -- by talking to your family,
friends and neighbors? "Remember: Your Vote is Your Voice.

"Su Voz, Es Su Voto. Make your voice heard on Election Day.

"Sincerely, President Bill Clinton"

Clinton letter in English. Click for full size.

Below that letter is a P.S. that explains: "Here is your personal
Voter Identification Card. Sign your name, then detach your card.
Bring your card with you to your polling place on Election Day.
It will help your voting go more smoothly."

Apparently all the recipient needs to do with this Voter
Identification Card is sign it to be eligible to vote. Keep in
mind, this was sent to a previously unregistered voter.

As my friend points out, only the U.S. government knows her age
and pending residency status, and, obviously her Latino
background. How did this information wind up in the partisan
political hands of the California Democratic Party? And what kind
of impact will a mailing like this -- obviously utilizing a
government database for political purposes -- have on the
California legislative races? How widespread is this fraud?

This is making my head spin. The recipient of this letter happens
to live in congressional and state legislative districts that are
very hotly contested in Southern California. But this appears to
be a statewide mailing from the Democratic Party headquarters in
Sacramento.

It's mind-boggling. The fraud is so blatant. Yet, not a peep out
of the Republicans. They apparently won't even know what hit
them. The polls in recent days show them making big gains in this
once-invulnerable Al Gore stronghold state. A mass mailing like
this effectively registering tens of thousands of potential
Democratic voters days before the election is a secret weapon
held back deliberately to avoid detection, scrutiny and
publicity. After the election, the party will be happy to pay a
fine for any illegalities involved. Clinton will be out of office
and untouchable as always. There will be a new regime in at the
INS. And it will all be swept under the rug.

And who knows if this technique is not being deployed by other
state Democratic Party units? I don't doubt it for a minute.

This is voter fraud, pure and simple. And those responsible
include the president of the United States, the Immigration and
Naturalization Service, possibly the Census Bureau and certainly
the California Democratic Party.

I'm outraged. Are you?

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF: