-Caveat Lector-

One thing June and Johannas - those were not predictions I made.....some
were "divine" revelations Jeanne Dixon made which I exposed as
premeditated murder by prophecy and labeled my manuscript The Valley of
Hamon Gog knowin now it should have been The Valley of Tut Ank Hamon Gog

I said the assassins used the bible code and keyed certain passages to
it date wise to murder....it is keyed to murders or shal we use the
assassins term executins of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, near
murderd (two times) of Edward M. Kennedy, little John John and the
Princess of Wales.......the Apollo Disaster and this is what angred my
brother in law who worked with von Braun - but he later tried to pacify
my feelings by sayings schools in Huntsville, ALA home of Red Stone
Arsenal, had been named in honor of White, Grissom and Chaffee...who
died on January 27, 1967.....note the Challenger went down January
28.....

Look abuot you  and see what these people are doing to the children -
attempting to turn them into sodomists, drug addicts - garbage tv and
movies - Whoopie Goldberg, foul mouthed but have yet to see her
biography on web.....obvious street person.....see these people try to
influence the children and ask for whom do they work?

Watch AIDS come in from South Africa and consider EU now taking up where
not Hitler, but Zionists left off in Europe for he was just a front
man.....it was the Masons who tried to do him in and got caught up.

The face of Amerca gets uglier and uglier......so I say protect the
children for their lives are in danager - great danger and remember the
poisoned wine they attempt to introduce to their innocent bodieis.

Gore and Clinton and Bush - is there a difference...you see you already
have a one party system and do not even know it.

I said the assassins have time wise and date wise Chapter and Verse,
like Acts 19......set their crimes about certain passages in the
bible....when the Ohio State Lantern wrote story ono my MS in 1970 - I
had all kinds of people trying to reach me.......and when I went on TV
in Cincinnati I had threats....I was consideraly younger then to know
what I did....so my CIA Joint Chief of Staff Brother in Law who then
worked at Redstone tried to shut me up.

So let it be......Chapter and Verse murders keyed to date certain and
that it what it is.....maybe to detrmine who gets paid for the job, as
little Sirhan wrote in his bible....RFK Must Die.....I will receive
money as per instructions in the bible......RFK Must Die - beat the
drums, roll the drums and it is return to Arlington Cemetary, which
symbolized the VAlley of Hamon Gog.

So you do not undertand me?   I do not care for my MI6 friend did and so
did my CIA Joint Chief of Staff Brother in law -  so find a Mason.....if
you cannot trust a Mason, who can you trust?

But remember, ADL and Bnai Brith - masonic orders who stole masonic
rituals like black masons......ADL gave Moe Dalitz a big award....look
him up in your Funk and Wagnall or on the web.

Saba

And leave the predictions to the new black psychic ......my my, that set
parapsychoogy behind anoather 100 years.