-Caveat Lector-

Dear Duncan of Nexus,

You wrote:

<<Icke is another great example of 2 + 2 = 5.  After favourably mentioning
NEXUS at every lecture, we failed to review an Icke book one day, and
since then we have been 'out of favour'.  Worse still, Icke started
claiming that Laurence Gardner and Secharia Sitchin were reptilian shape
shifting alien who eats babies at satanic sacrifices.  Of course, true
Icke believers overlooked the fact that BOTH these popular speakers were
trafficking information that CONTRADICTED Icke's favoured view of the
universe at the point.  Rather than debate point by point, Icke resorted
to smearing the people to disqualify their info.>>

| Let me comment:
|
| Your are seriously distorting facts. Icke has written, that Laurence Gardner
| and Secharia Sitchin have been seen doing shape-shifting. That these two
| persons also "were reptilian shape shifting aliens who eats babies at satanic
| sacrifices" is a product of you own fantasy.

|"The Biggest Secret" is not just "an Icke book," it is his most important work.