-Caveat Lector-

      Chive Mynde quoted Uri Dowbenko:

>"It may also be significant that the film's director Stanley Kubrick
>died suddenly. Mozart, a mason, died soon after revealing masonic
>mysteries in his opera, The Magic Flute. Author Stephen Knight, whose
>book, Jack the Ripper: The Final Solution (1975) revealed Victorian
>London's Whitechapel Murders as the work of ritual masonic killers,
>also died mysteriously. And William Morgan, author of Freemasonry
>Exposed (1836) was kidnapped and allegedly murdered by masons".

      My theory is that Stanley Kubrick was a clandestine Luciferian Mason
(CLuM) himself.  Unfortunately for CLuMs, their membership is an implied
suicide pact:  they eventually have to commit suicide or be sacrificed by
their "Brothers" to Lucifer/Satan.  Kubrick's "sudden" death happened just
after he completed his crowning achievement, the movie "Eyes Wide Shut".

      This movie is part of the Revelation of the Masonic Method.  Another
such work is Mozart's opera "The Magic Flute".  Mozart was sacrificed and his
body was interred in the foundations of a new, important Masonic Lodge in
Vienna, Austria.

      Captain William Morgan disappeared in August 1826, just after the
synchronized deaths of the second and third Presidents of New Atlantis, John
Adams and Thomas "Illuminatus" Jefferson, on July 4, 1826, the Jubilee of the
Independence of New Atlantis.

      As it happened, the President at that time was John Quincy Adams, John
Adams's son.  It may be that John Quincy Adams's anti-Masonic sentiments were
the result of his understanding of the secret behind his father's
synchronized death.