-Caveat Lector-

Well, Linda and Kris, Thanks for the advice but I believe I
still have to think for myself and apply old fashioned things
like logic.  There are thousands of 'venture capitalists' in
this country today and I am sure they would be very surprised
to learn they are engaged in something evil for it is a
perfectly legal, respected financial activity.  Anyone who
invests or "ventures" into the financing of a new business is
a "venture capitalist."  Without them, many businesses would
never have been able to start up in the first place.  This is
an American success story for most people, even if the
original money is suspect, tend to lose wealth rather than
increase it.  As in the Kennedy family with Old Joe running
illegal Scotch during prohibition.  Why is it not the  Kennedy
Crime Family for this was 150 years more recent?

Now if understanding the criminal nature of the Bush family
requires that I believe they are some sort of shape-shifting
reptoids and read David Icke, I WILL have a problem for I
cannot take him seriously.  What an odd fellow to have such a
lock on the truth this way!  But perhaps that explains why we
see different things when looking at this situation.

I also thought we ALL did research for this is a Conspiracy
Theory RESEARCH List.  It does not enhance the quality of
research one bit if it is done 24/7 and is bogus.  The only
thing I find that gives research credibility is the researcher
and the amount of objectivity employed in the research itself
and the depth to which it is taken.  If Point B is
predetermined and Point A contrived and convoluted and forced
to arrive at Point B, it is inferior research no matter how
much time is devoted to it.

Asking for proof of something does not seem unreasonable to
me, either. I cannot think of another subject where so much is
inferred with so little substantiation.  I think it is purely
political and shall not believe any of it without the same
level proof required in every other instance.
~Amelia~