-Caveat Lector-

  I simply can't figure out what the fervor is about over Curio.  I've read
things about Aquino and Loftus, for example, elsewhere.  Curio's internet
posts are documented and factual.  I also don't understand why the police
would think it approrpiate to get invovled, as if she were a stalker.
  Does Aquino spend time suing John DeCamp?  Aquino was mentioned in "The
Franklin Cover-Up" more than once, and none too flatteringly.  Does Loftus
get worked up over "Psychic Dictatorship" where she is also mentioned
non-flatteringly?
  Why the flurry over Curio?

Samantha

In a message dated 5/25/01 8:59:40 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> > May I post your comments?
>  >
>  > Om
>  > K
>
>       Of course. Here's an attack on Curio you can post as well.
>
>  ToS Cult Smear and Intimidation Tactics
>
>       Alex Constantine Note: Scientology never stooped this low. "Curio," a
>  former social worker in San Diego and the topic of this exchange, has
>  committed the "offense" of posting legal and military documents concerning
>  Michael Aquino, the high priest of the Temple of Set in San Francisco and
an
>  accused child molester who was thrown out of the Army when a tribunal found
>  the Presidio preschool childrens' allegations credible. In retaliation, she
>  has been the subject of a cult smear campaign (she is described as a
>  "psychotic," "fanatic," etc. who should "have her hands cut off"), just as
>  have been attacked by Alex Burns of Disinformation.Com, a pupil of
Aquino's: