-Caveat Lector-

When Ronald Reagan was taking on this NWO and all for which it standns,
which includes the Federal Reserve and their cats paw Bnai Brith and
ADL, it was reported in the Columbus Dispatch that Reagan had better
change his plans......the 300 or sometimes called the 400, were more
than just up set with him.   At the time I thought, those bastards -
threatening the President of the United States.

Two days later another front page story, but not headline (those
headlines were reminiscent of Jean Dixon marking the Kennedys for
murder, over and over and over again =-that is how propaganda
works)......anyway, two days later, little front page story "Castro
Plans to Assassinate Reagan".

Well my old boss Bob Kirkland, retired FBI was walking down the hall,
and without thinking I said "They are going to shoot Reagan and blame it
on Castro"......he just looked, and smiled as though I had been day
dreaming, but I was just reading the paper, and walked out.   The only
thing this man had in his office was a telephone book; nothing else,
just a telephone book.

So two days or so later my boss rwalked out and said "they just shot
Reagan, how did you know"......I told him why I had said it.

So now, they are starting on George W. Bush.  These bastards put out the
word Osama bin Laden had plot to murder George W. Bush, who happens to
be our President who does not  along with the ADL line of thinking, and
has not been aggressive enough for the little state of Israel......they
want to murder all the Palestinians and the Master Plan for Murder is
Set into operation.

Our Secret Service better not let their guard down for one moment, as
they did in Dallas that day - now here they tried to blame right
wingers.....what else would one expect from this element in our
society......Meyer Lansky,  had just been kicked out of Cuba by Castro
and the plans were put into motion.

Often wondered what Operation Evergreen was - for Evergreen to me
symbolizes Ephraim - the Green Fir Tree - and the President of the
United Streets.

They are still using the bible code - another Operation Moses, for the
wrong man, like JFK go elected; and the wrong man, RFK would have been
elected; and the wong man George Wallace was upsetting the "golden
apple".

But at Maureen Reagan said when she was told her father had been gunned
down virtually - No not this President, not this president will he
kill.....

Watch out for the Astrologers and phoney psychic prophets for as they
say in Acts 16 these people bring their masters much profit.

As for John F. Kennedy Jr., this greatest threat to this vicious evil
element, murdered him before he had the chance, to expose them - he
could have had anything he wanted -

This is another attempt at the 1000 Year Reich.....the born again
Messiah and our country is in grave danger.

Saba

This time people will be prepared and watchful.........we have no Walter
Lippman's reciting from the 109th psalm around today who was an insider
- who obviously knew the score when he said "Surely the democrats will
be punished and their offices taken away" keyed to this Master Plan for
Murder - and then Teddy was nearly murdered again this time on a
bridge......