I say you all, I am gettin in on this suit for most of my ancetors
fought with the South during the Civil War......and a Stiles dies in
Andersonville AFTER the Civil War and assume he was the one who rode
with Jesse James and the god damned Yankees got him.

So as my two great Uncles used to  say (Jefferson Davis Hoke and
Stonewall Jackson Hoke and do not think that ws their real
names)......as they said, Save Your Confederate Money boys, the South
will ride again, and this time we let Morris Dees pay for it for that
guy should be sued from here to eternity.

Saba

Any money derived in the even we win this case and I have documentation
of this one real plantation and the will - but any money derived will be
given to the IRA or Sinn Fein, with small portion going to Animal
Welfare - a private organization who saves the lives of cats and
dogs.......

If at first you don't secede...