-Caveat Lector-

im not sure i see the similarity of the situations other than they both
involve muslims

as to the other arab nations, we know they are using the palestinians as a
fist, and it serves them well to keep the palestinians as refugees

the funny thing of course is that jordan is as much palestine as israel, but
no one cries to return to amman, or the fact that the "jordanians" are
keeping the palestinans away from self rule as well
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate
                                                            William of Occam

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew