-Caveat Lector-

 "We would like to apologize for the way in which politicians are
represented in this programme. It was never our intention to imply that
politicians are weak-kneed, political time-servers who are more
concerned with their personal vendettas and private power struggles than
the problems of government, nor to suggest at any point that they
sacrifice their credibility by denying free debate on vital matters in
the mistaken impression that party unity comes before the well-being of
the people they supposedly represent, nor to imply at any stage that
they are squabbling little toadies without an ounce of concern for the
vital social problems of today. Nor indeed do we intend that viewers
should consider them as crabby ulcerous little self-seeking vermin with
furry legs and an excessive addiction to alcohol and certain explicit
sexual practices which some people might find offensive. We are sorry if
this impression has come across."

- - - Monty Python
.
.