-Caveat Lector-

My point, which must have been missed, was that I prefer LaRouche's forms of
fanaticism to any form of religious fanatacism.

As far as right and wrong go, while a certain amount of designation may be
necessary to carry on a civilized society, in my opinion it has been far
overdone, largely as a result of the spread of religious fanaticism.

Most fanatics are wrong most of the time at both ends of the scale, because
while they think the world is composed of blacks and whites, in fact most of
the perceived reality of homo sapiens exists in shades of gray. Some learn
this the hard way and some never learn it at all.

The perception that I was defending LaRouche by attacking religious
fanatacism is quite a mystery to me.