-Caveat Lector-

Dear Bill,
     While I do sometimes like to talk out of my "arse"(such OBSCENE
language), I have YET to teach it to type. Still working on it, though.
And I do have to say that the biggest proof of Lyndon LaDouche being an
anti-semite: YOU keep posting his writings. It doesn't take a rocket
scientist to figure out that YOU have become an anti-semite by your multiple
postings about those evil Jews. You and your buddies on this list keep
repeating that the Jews are Nazis for wanting to get rid of the arabs in
Israel, yet you can't even see that YOU are a Nazi for demonizing Israelis
OVER AND OVER again. I can at least see both sides of the situation over
there, and a need for the Palestinians to have their own homeland, but you
are on a constant kick about those mean Jews with no feelings but hate, and
that is just not the case.
-Ashley

LaDouche:
Can one punish sheep for being sheep? The Israelis have behaved with
monstrous, worse-than-Nazi bestiality. But are not sheep bestial? Are not
the Israelis behaving with the bestiality of terrified sheep, driven to
homicidal psychosis by their won bestial fears? What can be done with such
bestial Israelis, except to transform them from bestial sheep, to take them
out of the kibbutz sheep-pens of psychosis, and employ the method of the
Platonic dialogue to transform them into genuine men and women of reason?"

"Despite What Israel Has Done" Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., The Campaigner,
March 1978

June 28, 1996
LaRouche's Antisemitic Conspiracism

While often described merely as conservative or extremist, the
LaRouche organization and its various front groups are a fascist
political movement with echoes of neonazi ideology.

The group"s ultimate leader, Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., was jailed
because his fundraisers sold unsecured securities to the elderly and
because LaRouche paid no taxes while living in a Virginia mansion.
LaRouche was sentenced in January, 1989 to fifteen years in prison
after a federal court found LaRouche and six codefendants guilty of a
mail fraud conspiracy related to fundraising. LaRouche was also
convicted of tax evasion. On appeal, the U.S. Supreme Court let the
convictions stand without comment. LaRouche was released in early
1994 after serving over five years of his sentence.

The LaRouchites generally operate under front groups such as Food for
Peace and the Schiller Institute, and publications such as the New
Federalist and Executive Intelligence Review.

In 1976 LaRouche's original electoral arm, the U.S. Labor Party
(USLP), had published a conspiracist attack on President Jimmy Carter
as a tool of international secret elites. Liberty Lobby had
criticized the report for failing to mention the role of Jewish
bankers, and soon LaRouche publications picked up the theme. Former
staffers at the Liberty Lobby and the Lyndon LaRouche group claim
both outfits soon began to cooperate closely on projects.

Spotlight later publicly distanced itself and Liberty Lobby from the
LaRouchites over the issue of their questionable and illegal
fundraising activities, but the groups share many similarities. They
both see the world as controlled by secret elites involving a
disproportionate array of banking families with "Jewish-sounding"
names. Both claim Israeli intelligence and British intelligence
polluted the CIA and U.S. foreign policy. Both depend heavily on the
intellectual ideas of Spengler. Both promote producerism and divide
capitalist control into productive industrialists and parasitic
financiers. Many of LaRouche's ideas are lifted from Carto and
earlier proponents of the antisemitic Judeo-Masonic-British
conspiracist theory. The Liberty Library, a distribution arm of the
Lobby, continued carrying LaRouchite publication into the mid 1990's.

The LaRouchite fixation on groups such as the Club of Rome may seem
idiosyncratic, but in many cases they are repackaging earlier
rightist conspiracy theories. In 1974, for example, the American
Mercury, ran an article "The Curious Club of Rome," that asked archly
if the ecology and population control group was "merely a bunch of
boring pedants and doom-sayers, or is it a sinister cabal aiming for
world control?"

The Babylonian Rabbi Pagan Cult

In the LaRouchite worldview, the oligarchic families of Great Britain
are the font of all world evil. Over the years LaRouchite literature
has maintained that political leadership in Great Britain is really
controlled by banking families, especially Jewish banking families
such as the Rothschilds, a standard antisemitic. While Jewish members
of the LaRouche organization claim their mere presence is evidence
that the organization cannot be antisemitic, this argument has not
intellectual validity and falls in the face of substantial evidence
that while coded, LaRouche philosophy is based on an antiemitic
conspiracist theory.

The antisemitism of the LaRouchite organization is often well-hidden
through convoluted conspiracist theories and obscure terminology, but
despite its coded nature, a thorough reading of the LaRouchite
literature reveals the central role a global and age-old conspriacy
of "bad" Jews play in the LaRouchite worldview. LaRouche followers
and representatives of the Nation of Islam have joined to present
antisemitic public presentation describing an alleged conspiracy of
Freemasons and the B"nai B"Rith to create and control the Ku Klux
Klan. The LaRouche conspiracy theory links together Freemasons, the
Ku Klux Klan and the Mafia in a conspiracy against Christian
economics and science.

For LaRouche the conspiracy starts with Jews in Babylon.

"Before Christianity, there were established some very vicious
Oriental cults in the area near Babylon. These cults led to the
various manifestations of a particular form of cult called
Manichaenism.The cult was spread by Venetian bankers...This pseudo-
alchemic cult later called Freemasonic."

LaRouche and his minions elaborate on the conspiracy theory by
tracing its alleged roots backwards through history.

"The evidence assembled from best sources also proves conclusively
that all U.S. professional anthropology, as it is presently
constituted, is an irreparable and willful hoax."
"Most of the so-called primitive cultures are permeated with
philological and other characteristics which are degeneracies a case
of massive degeneration of these peoples from and earlier, higher
level of cultural existence."
"The conquest of advanced maritime-citybuilder cultures by
backward "hordes" of relatively bestialized, more primitive, rural-
pastoral people tended to occur whenever catastrophes weakened the
maritime-littoral culture."

An ad in one magazine, claimed:

"The laws of Moses and related materials in the Old Testament are not
part of Israelite religious tradition, but the product of
international counterinsurgency operations in sixth and fifth century
BC Babylon."

Now according to LaRouche, one of the vicious cults that came out of
Babylon was modern Judaism:

"Although A.D. Judaism is an outgrowth of the development of
Christianity there was a preceding Hebrew faith OF SORTS [emphasis in
the original].The earlier, Hebrew doctrine is itself a syncretic
hodge-podge of chiefly Mesopotamian legends. [Rabbi] Ezra"s Persian
version of Hebrewism was, in turn, significantly influenced by an
earlier, pre-Pentateuch version created in conformity with Babylonian
edicts."
"From Ezra onwards, and even before, Hebrewism was an assimilationist
doctrine developed to provide special juridical status (and
ideological self-image) for a caste of merchant-userers within a pre-
capitalist society."

"Judaism is not a true religion, but only a half-religion, a curious
appendage and sub-species of Christianity."

"Judaism is ideological abstraction of the secular life of
Christianity's Jew, the Roman merchant-userer who had not yet evolved to the
state of Papal enlightenment, a half-Christian, who had not developed a
Christian conscience."

"Judaism is the religion of a caste of subjects of Christianity,
entirely molded by ingenious rabbis to fit into the ideological and
secular life of Christianity. In short, a self- sustaining Judaism
never existed and never could exist. As for Jewish culture otherwise,
it is merely the residue left to the Jewish home after everything
saleable has been marketed to the Goyim."

The entire LaRouche discourse above is designed to show that Jews are
a "caste of merchant-userers" who have not yet developed a
whole "Christian conscience" through "Papal enlightenment."

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Quotes and ideas found in:

"The Case of Ludwig Feuerbach", Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., (under pen
name L. Marcus), The Campaigner, December 1973.

"Should Anthropology As Well As Sociology Be Eliminated from
University Payrolls?" Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., The Campaigner, September
1979, p.3.

"The Secrets Known Only To The Inner Elites," Lyndon H. LaRouche,
Jr., The Campaigner, May-June 1978.

"Zionism Is Not Judaism" Editorial, The Campaigner, December 1978.

An ad in the July-August 1977 The Campaigner, "Next in Campaigner From
Babylon to Jerusalem."

LaRouche, speech, "Our Fight for the Christian-Platonic Method in
Science," The New Federalist, September 16, 1991, p. 9

Australian Jews call for probe of country's LaRouche groups
JEREMY JONES

Jewish Telegraphic Agency

SYDNEY -- Australia's Jewish community this week called on the government to
explore the local arm of jailed American extremist Lyndon LaRouche's cult
after national TV broadcast evidence of the group's anti-Jewish activities.

The Monday broadcast included testimonies by former LaRouchites who said the
group, known here as the Citizens' Electoral Councils, was engaged in a
"war" against Australian Jews.

LaRouche, who has served five years in prison for mail fraud and tax
evasion, champions an ideology that combines anti-Semitism and bizarre
conspiracy theories, such as a claim that former U.S. Secretary of State
Henry Kissinger worked for the Soviet KGB and that Britain's Queen Elizabeth
heads a drug-pushing ring.

In recent months LaRouche activists have been spotted outside supermarkets
and other public places in the United States calling for an end to all U.S.
aid to Israel.

On Monday's television program, the ex-Australian LaRouchites said local
tactics included secretly tape-recording meetings and private telephone
calls; plant-ing inaccurate information concerning Jewish business and
community leaders with lawmakers, whose comments in Parliament are protected
from defamation law; and inflaming other minority groups' hostility toward
Jews.

Key targets were brothers Isi Leibler, chairman of the governing board of
the World Jewish Congress, and Mark Leibler, federal president of the United
Israel Appeal and past president of the Zionist Federation of Australia.

In February, two Labor Party parliamentarians said the LaRouche group was
involved in an "unprecedented criminal conspiracy" against prominent Jewish
families, including the Leiblers.

Colin Rubenstein, editorial chairman of Australia/Israel Publications, which
has spearheaded research into Australia-based LaRouchite activities, said
the group's "efforts to defraud and destroy Australian families, and spy on
prominent members of the community solely because they are Jewish, demands
an immediate federal inquiry."

The Executive Council of Australian Jewry also asked the government to
investigate "the activities of the Lyndon LaRouche political cult in
Australia."

Last March the LaRouche group agreed to settle a defamation lawsuit against
it by a prominent Australian Jew in Melbourne, Michael Danby, then editor of
the Australia/Israel Review.