-Caveat Lector-

What in the hell does tax cuts and economics, Social Security and Medicare
have to do with Bush and the populace seeking retribution and a stop to the
root cause of Global Terrorism???

All this is, is more political rhetoric on the loss of the Gore election.
Beat up Bush all you can because it doesn't mean a damn thing. Bush hasn't
been sitting on his ass like Clinton did and he's doing his best to bring
terrorism to a halt and avenge the thousands killed in New York and Washing
DC. Cooperating with allies...if he wasn't cooperating with allies we would
have No allies, the last I read was he had the endorsement of just about all
our allies in taking military action. Listening to the advise of Russia,
what the hell is this shit! Take the advise of an adversary we've had for
decades? That's really BRILLIANT! Are you sure you're an American Citizen?
You could give two shits about those people in NY, DC and more importantly
Freedom! All your argument amounts to is beat up Bush, scare those who read
your words of conspiracy wit because Gore lost at the expense of those who
perished. Yeah...you're a real patriotic American alright!