Make that "lobbing", not lobby.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Palestinian killed, seven injured in fresh Israeli attacks on civi...

In a message dated 12/28/01 8:49:21 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You don't seem to acknowledge the right of self defense in any situation.

Seems to me the Palestinian people are defending themselves against a better equipped occupying force yet are called "terrorists" by supporters of their Judeo-Nazi movement, why are they not allowed to defend themselves and their land?

And generally you're point is just inane, silly, ignorant.
To any and all who attmept to enter my home without authorization and in an attempt to harm my family I will gladly show real self-defense and superior firepower.

You seem to have a real double-standard, self-defense against Arabs is ok even when it's nothing more than over-aggressive politically motivated violence. Go figure...

Bill.