-Caveat Lector-

so Mermaid will try to find picture later today - have men working in my
home today installing new bathroom and the works, but this one kid
stands down the hall and reads my TV screen - for this comes up on 27
inch screen.   The one man is a Mason or was - and told me not to worry
about such thing as we are all in God's hands now......I say, so many
former Masons - who are in long enough to find out what the hell is
going?

So In George Bush We Trust, for what else do we have.   Now Tony Blair -
my goodness get rid of that creep.....

Anyway when they leave will try to find - have searched many many sites
the picture gone for now.   Some came up "empty" story no picture.

It was the one showing this fat faced creep wearing the overdone glasses
- he had a strange look of a woman and when he goes to Court he has bad
over his head usually for like a woman wearing veil he conceals his face
- may be too many people would know who he is and come forth?

Further he is dropping bible calendar code stuff like mad for the entire
kidnapping was geared about certain bible passasges, the worst I will
reprint here.....this "it" has look of a eunuch or a cross
dresser.....think he is rather an exhalted paranoid type and things he
is the IMAM or some other reincarnation or incarnation of a messiah type
figure.

He is a hoodlum, a blackmailer, a kidnapper, a murderer - and one who
loves to inflict pain.   He is no mastermind - he is one of the many who
think they are immune from the law and so what is behind him that he has
this feeling?   Only a very complicated intelligence system would
produce such a man.

Here is gruesome scene timed to approximate death of Danny Pearl - for
nobody would ransom him nobody.

They said in the pictures of his murder, he appeared to be sleeping and
there was blood on his jacket indicated a stomach wound, done no doubt
by knife.....he was then decapitated and the press reported that his
body was dumped in a cemetary......

This stuff is gruesome, but here we have the man sleeping as was Danny,
we have him wounded with a knife before he is killed, and we have his
body to be dumped into a cemetary.......it was his death scene and it
was timed to this Gideon Calendar which the killers use and this is
heavy International MAfia stuff.   Too gruesome, so I too must get away
from this for awhile.   To traumatize a nation - with crimes so horrible
but no longer can we be protected from such things.

OSaba

The King James Bible
at the Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia
2 Samuel, chapter 4

"5": And the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, Rechab and Baanah, went, and
came about the heat of the day to the house of Ish-bosheth, who lay on a
bed at noon.

"6": And they came thither into the midst of the house, as though they
would have fetched wheat; and they smote him under the fifth rib: and
Rechab and Baanah his brother escaped.

"7": For when they came into the house, he lay on his bed in his
bedchamber, and they smote him, and slew him, and beheaded him, and took
his head, and gat them away through the plain all night.

"8": And they brought the head of Ish-bosheth unto David to Hebron, and
said to the king, Behold the head of Ish-bosheth the son of Saul thine
enemy, which sought thy life; and the LORD hath avenged my lord the king
this day of Saul, and of his seed.

"11": How much more, when wicked men have slain a righteous person in
his own house upon his bed? shall I not therefore now require his blood
of your hand, and take you away from the earth?

"12": And David commanded his young men, and they slew them, and cut off
their hands and their feet, and hanged them up over the pool in Hebron.
But they took the head of Ish-bosheth, and buried it in the sepulchre of
Abner in Hebron.

So, Tales from the Darkside - with a little revision you see the
picture.   These men are hopped up on drugs, like old Assassins....but
this Rubaiya as he once called himself is not about to suicide or self
destruct for a cause for he is a hired killer, he is not like those
programmed to kill for a cause who will be taken to paradise.   This man
fears going to the United States and if I had my way, I would put this
guy on a plane, remote controlled, and dive it into the nearest volcano.
End of problem, of Rubaiya - and make it look like an accident.

So you see this guy wants to go back same way he was sent to USA?   Okay
with me - only one way trip.

England as did America - doors opened and now we have the enemy within -
as the Rocker said he took a look and he was in a land of strangers and
all set to destroy from within.....but the big boys will have plenty of
bit time insurance.

OSaba