-Caveat Lector-

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>So I prefer white Joshua Tinnin and as for the Catholic church, I am not
>Catholic.

It seems to me I remember you admitting that you don't attend church at
all, and really don't believe in the Bible, which makes you the Queen of
Hypocrites...

So what religion DO you profess, Colleen?

>My family was very careful about pedigress

Like the livestock they are...

>You seem somewhat obsessed with this blonde haired blue eyed thing

If anyone here is obsessed with that matter it is you, Colleen, you keep
trumpeting it as some sort of badge of honor...

>For you see I believe in reincarnatin

Ah, so you admit to NOT being a Christian; but what religion is it exactly
that you DO adhere to, Colleen?

>and one must be very careful or
>one could wake up someday in a real live movie Guess Who's Coming to
>Dinner situation.

And the problem would be...?

What does reincarnation have to do with interracial marriages?

June