-Caveat Lector-

The English brought us the Mad Cow disease. They are very skilled at efficient
agriculture practices that ignore basic science. What new disasters are this
perveted geniuses dreaming up in their nightmares?

Steve

On 7 May 2002 at 2:15, andrew hennessey wrote:

> at college I was told by my microbiology lecturer that they would never put
> human sewerage onto agricultural lands -
> the reasons were : human waste wasn't as nutritious to plants as animal
> manure, and there were far too many hardy resistant pathogens that survive
> the treatment process.
>
> guess what - human sewerage is all over the land in the UK and it is legal
> to do that in europe too -
> leave it for a year - nope - it goes through the settling process, gets
> turned into activated sludge and is then sprayed straight onto the market
> gardens - aren't we just dying for our 'organic strawberries' :)

KALX FM, Berkeley
http://kalx.berkeley.edu/kalx.ram

ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com