-Caveat Lector-

Arafat is nothing but a pawn, of the NWO.  He never
had, nor will he ever have, control over the suicide
bombers.  Who benefits most from their attacks (which
have been adequately proven as mere bombings in some
instances, not suicide bombings)?

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=293162

> [...]
> Palestinian schoolboy who was
> born in Kuwait and lived in Tulkarem. A report from
> Mr Arafat's "Preventative
> Security" Office in the city dated 26 December last
> year informed his intelligence
> operatives that Freih had originally been a member
> of the Democratic Front (a
> Marxist, pro-Arafat group) but had since joined
> Islamic Jihad at the instigation of a
> Tulkarem resident called Ayman Mahdawi. Mr Arafat's
> men demanded to talk to
> Freih about his change of allegiance. But he was
> already planning to plant a
> makeshift mine on a road used by Israeli tanks near
> Shweikeh. The attack was
> aborted because of the presence of Israeli soldiers.
> So he moved the bomb, ran a
> wire from the explosives to a citrus tree in an
> orchard. Again, his attack failed. Next
> day, Freih attended school but returned to the
> bomb's location – only to find that the
> wire had been cut. Waiting for him there were an
> official of the Palestinian Authority
> and an explosives expert named Samir Abu Naser. He
> later confessed his activities
> to Mr Arafat's men. A later note on the report says
> Freih was released after
> questioning on condition he had been recruited –
> presumably by the Palestinian
> Authority.
>
> The story of how a 17-year-old schoolboy could
> involve himself in Islamic Jihad and
> head off after classes to try to destroy an Israeli
> tank casts a revealing light on the
> militancy of Palestinian youth.
>
> The Israeli account deleted all reference to the
> role played by the Palestinian
> Authority in foiling the attack on the Israelis. The
> full text shows clearly that Mr
> Arafat's men did just what the Israelis would wish:
> they stopped the attack and
> persuaded the boy to change sides.
>
> In other cases, however, Mr Arafat's intelligence
> officers woefully failed to maintain
> the loyalty of their own men. Far from controlling
> the powerful militias springing up in
> the West Bank who were intent on an open conflict
> with the Israelis, Mr Arafat was
> simply marginalised. A long report, dated 4
> February, again written on unheaded
> notepaper, details for Mr Arafat's intelligence men
> how the Palestinian security
> apparatus in Jenin – along with local members of Mr
> Arafat's own CIA-trained
> General Intelligence operation – had been
> infiltrated and bought over with large
> payments of cash. One of the disloyal intelligence
> men – "description: skinny, his
> teeth are parted and dirty..." – is now paid by the
> Islamic Jihad group, the paper says,
> "sometimes wears a mask in demonstrations and chants
> against the Authority.
> Another man, an officer in the CIA-trained
> Preventative Security known as "Al-Rikh",
> is described as "the source of most of the weapons
> of Jihad and Hamas". The Fatah
> movement in Jenin, the document adds, is "playing on

=== message truncated ===

http://shopping.yahoo.com