-Caveat Lector-

=======================
>>Rev. Falwell told CBS' Bob Simon: "I think Mohammed was a terrorist. I
read enough by both Muslims and non-Muslims, [to decide] that he was a
violent man, a man of war. In my opinion, Jesus set the example for
love, as did Moses, and I think Mohammed set an opposite example.">>

How about trying to deal with the substance of the above. . .?  Islam
was founded as a tool of Arab tribal warfare and then later served as a
tool of Arab Imperialism!

That kind of thing does not appear in the New Testament though the Old
Testament is rank with it!  "As did Moses" is an idiot add-in to pacify
the Jewish community!

                        Lloyd Miller, Research Director, A-albionic
Research