On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 04:35:18AM -0500, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 04:19:24PM +0000 I heard the voice of
> Yumekui Neru, and lo! it spake thus:
> >
> > Cursors
> > {
> > Move "xbm:cursor.xbm" "xbm:cursor-mask.xbm"
> > }
> >
> > I get the error "Cursor bitmaps ... and ... are not the same size",
> > though (and the move-cursor remains the default).
>
> I don't see anything in the code that would be stripping the "xbm:"
> prefix, so I'd guess it's actually loading nothing and comparing
> garbage to find the different sizes.  Try just stripping off the
> prefix.

I tried that initially, but I received the same error.
I made the xbm-file using GIMP, and tried both the X10-format and whatever
the default format is. I think I attempted using the bitmap program too,
with the same result (files being different size, even despite attempting
to use the same file for both cursor and mask).