> I s'pose it's possible there's a case where you have an old enough
> asciidoctor that can't do manpages (but can do the XML), and no
> asciidoc, so it winds up falling into that case.

I found another more likely case, in that it wasn't checking whether
you could build the XML before it tried using it, so e.g. if you
didn't have _any_ asciidoc[tor] but _did_ have xmlto, you could wind
up in the sling.  I'd guess that's probably where you wound up.  Fixed
in trunk now.

Doesn't explain the

> > make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'ctwm1.xml', needed by 'ctwm.1'. Stop.
> That should be ctwm.1.xml.

thing, but maybe that was just a paste-o in the first place.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net