On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 17:26:41 +0000
nia <n...@netbsd.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 02:02:40PM +0200, Carl Svensson wrote:
>
> My understanding is that ctwm does not use freetype or fontconfig at all,
> it just takes XLFDs which only work with bitmap X11 serverside fonts?
> Upgrading is blocked on the Firefox regression in newer versions.

I should probably back away from this thread before I cause even more
confusion, but against better judgement:

* Firefox 80.0.1 works fine for me, no focus bugs.
* Bitmap version of terminus specified with XLFD works fine for me in ctwm
(E.G. as TitleFont)
* No, I'm not sure why I brought freetype into this.

--
Carl Svensson