On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 06:57:47PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Eddy Brundel, and lo! it spake thus:

> I am trying the CTWM - on OpenSUSE, it is the v4.0.3
> what I noticed is there is no way to have UTF locale , en_GB.UTF-8 in my case
> as this produces large title bars, very annoying indeed

Yes, this is an endless source of "fun".  Since we set the titlebar
height based on the font (sensible, since it has to fit the font), and
once you get past 7-bit ASCII people start making some really big
characters.  We had some changes a while back to try and limit it more
reasonably, which mostly works for most people.

You could try fiddling around with the choice of TitleFont to try
getting one that gives a more sensible result.  Maybe we should add a
config param to just hardcode and override...  would be a pretty
powerful footgun, but it would give an escape hatch.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net