Speaking of recent changes (well ok, maybe not in this thread but I
can't find it again just now), I have some unpushed changes here.
They are the remainer of Stefan Monnier's OnTopPriority changes.

The only thing with that is that they don't really play well with
WindowBoxes. Those are an interesting idea, but they probably never
worked well. I remember running in various weirdnesses with them when
trying them out.

So I would propose to commit the OnTopPriority things first, and then
separately eradicate the WindowBoxes. They were probably never used
anyway given their unfixed issues.

Opinions on that?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'