I have now updated the CTWM website at http://ctwm.dl.nu/. All the
available download links are now working and I added some interesting
links to other ctwm-related sites.

Sorry I haven't updated the page in _ages_. If you have something you
think should be available from the site, please tell me so (again if you
already did).

Regards,

 Dan Lilliehorn ([EMAIL PROTECTED])      \ /  ASCII ribbon campaign
 http://www.dL.nu/               X   against HTML email &
                                / \  unnecessary Word attachments