CTWM Users,

I have a .ctwmrc file that has the following in it...

  Button1 = mod1 : window : f.movepack
  Button2 = mod1 : window : f.movepush
  Button3 = mod1 : window : f.resize

My xmodmap reports the following....

  [equant@localhost equant]$ cd ctwm-themes/
  shift       Shift_L (0x32),  Shift_R (0x3e)
  lock        Caps_Lock (0x42)
  control     Control_L (0x25),  Control_R (0x6d)
  mod1        Alt_L (0x40),  Alt_R (0x71)
  mod2        Num_Lock (0x4d)
  mod3
  mod4        Super_L (0x73),  Super_R (0x74)
  mod5        Scroll_Lock (0x4e)

When I first start CTWM by logging in through xdm (I'm running Linux on a i686
with Redhat 7.2), I can alt-click in a window and resize it or move it
around.  But, after a certain amount of time, and opening some windows, that
functionality disapears, and alt-click does nothing special, it just acts
like a regular click.  I haven't been able to figure out what triggers this.

Does anyone have any ideas about this problem?

Thanks,

Nathanial Hendler
Tucson, AZ USA
http://retards.org/