Hello,

I would like to know if the two following things are possible:

 1) It is possible to specify several ways to handle windows thanks to the
"IconManagers" option. Is it possible, however, to ask CTWM to handle differently
windows of the class Xterm (say) depending on the workspace within which windows are
created. For exemple, in Workspace "A", all Xterms are managed by a IconManagers {}
while in workspace "B", all xterms are managed by the default iconmanager...

 2) Is it possible to insert, in menus, some icons that facilitates their use. I mean
inserting "Xfig" icon in an "Application" menu instead of the string "Xfig".

Thank you,
Best regards,
        L.