hi,
two configuration questions:

as far as i can see NoTitleFocus is supposed to do let me do click
to focus.
however, no matter what i do. when my pointer runs over a window
it gets focused. how can i leave the focus on the last clicked
window instead of the window i am pointing at?

also, is there any way i can decide on a bunch of windows that will not
be in the window ring? (WindowRing only lets me decide who will
be there. i was thinking of using f.ring to remove those windows from
the ring, but i am not sure how to invoke it when the window is
first drawn)

thanks

--
 Elisheva Alexander             The System Group
                     School of Computer Science and Engineering

----- End forwarded message -----