On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:19:01 +0200 (MEST)
"Knut H. Hassel Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> remarque astucieusement:

> I'm trying this from my startupfiles (.xdefappl), but it doesn't work.
>
> (netscape -xrm "ctwm.workspace: 2")
>
> It always ends up in workspace 1 :(
>
> Everything else responds nicely to this, but not netscape.
> Waht am I doing wrong here ?

   The problem is simply that netscape doesn't set the WM_COMMAND property on
its main window. Actually this property is obsolete in the ICCCM document, but
I know no way to do this without it.

   Claude.

--
Claude Lecommandeur           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EPFL - SIC                    +41 21 693 22 97

This signature intentionally left boring.